Parent Support Adviser
At St Stephens C P School, we know that including parents and carers in their children's education can help remove obstacles to learning, improve attitudes and behaviour and increase attainment.
Parenting is not an easy job and at times things can get tough.
As parents and carers there are times when we all need a little extra guidance and help, someone to talk to and to point us in the right direction, someone who is non-judgemental who will listen and offer practical advice and support.
Mrs B Jones
My role is to help clarify issues, help work out and action plan and find information and services that can help you.
- Providing a listening ear for any worries or concerns.
- Support and guidance with your child's behaviours at school or at home.
- Support and advice for any personal issues that you might have, e.g. housing issues, financial worries etc.
- Signposting to local agencies and groups.
- Parenting advice or how to access a parenting programme.
I will be available from 08:30am - 09:30am every day
Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 3:00pm - 4:00pm